DGGS PR 113
Title:Short Notes on Alaskan Geology 1993
Authors:Solie, D.N. and Tannian, Fran, ed.
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Comments:The text for this online version of Professional Report 113 (originally scanned from a printed copy of the report) has been recovered from original digital files (from a program that is no longer available). Although the text is complete, pages and lines sometimes break differently than in the original publication. Please notify us if you find that any part of this report has been omitted or corrupted in the process of improving its appearance. If you have questions, please contact us (email@example.com, 907-451-5020, or by mail, Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys; Attention: Publications; 3354 College Road; Fairbanks, AK 99709-3707).
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Arctic, Flaxman Island, Coleen, Fairbanks, Mount Hayes, McGrath, Anchorage, Alaska General, Tyonek, Mount Michelson, Demarcation Point, Christian, Barter Island, Table Mountain, Seward
Solie, D.N. and Tannian, Fran, ed., 1993, Short Notes on Alaskan Geology 1993: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Professional Report 113, 99 p.
- pr113.pdf (5.5 M)
- PR 113AAnderson, A.V., Mull, C.G., and Crowder, R.K., 1993, Mississippian terrigenous clastic and volcaniclastic rocks of the Ellesmerian Sequence, Upper Sheenjek River area, eastern Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 1-6.
- PR 113BCombellick, R.A., 1993, The penultimate great earthquake in southcentral Alaska: Evidence from a buried forest near Girdwood, p. 7-15.
- PR 113CDiMarchi, J.J., 1993, Geology, alteration, and mineralization of the Vinasale Mountain gold deposit, west-central Alaska, p. 17-29.
- PR 113DMotyka, R.J. and Nye, C.J., 1993, Fumarolic gas chemistry (1982) and thermal spring water chemistry, Crater Peak (1985), Mount Spurr, Alaska, p. 31-40.
- PR 113EMull, C.G. and Decker, J.E., 1993, Organic-rich shale and bentonite in the Arctic Creek unit, Arctic National Wildlife Refuge: Implications for stratigraphic and structural interpretations, p. 41-49.
- PR 113FReger, R.D., Sturmann, A.G., and Beget, J.E., 1993, Dating holocene moraines of Black Rapids Glacier, Delta River Valley, central Alaska Range, p. 51-59.
- PR 113GRoe, J.T. and Stone, D.B., 1993, Paleomagnetism of the Fairbanks basalts, Interior Alaska, p. 61-69.
- PR 113HSolie, D.N. and Layer, P.W., 1993, The Hayes Glacier Fault, southern Alaska Range: Evidence for post-paleocene movement, p. 71-80.
- PR 113IWallace, W.K., 1993, Detachment folds and a passive-roof duplex: Examples from the northeastern Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 81-99.