DGGS GB 7 vol. 2
Title:Bedrock geology of the eastern Koyukuk Basin, central Brooks Range, and eastcentral Arctic Slope along the Dalton Highway, Yukon River to Prudhoe Bay, Alaska
Authors:Mull, C.G. and Adams, K.E., ed.
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Beechey Point, Arctic, Chandalar, Livengood, Ikpikpuk River, Umiat, De Long Mountains, Killik River, Chandler Lake, Noatak, Bettles, Point Lay, Lookout Ridge, Howard Pass, Philip Smith Mountains, Beaver, Tanana, Wiseman, Harrison Bay, Utukok River, Mount Michelson, Demarcation Point, Point Hope, Sagavanirktok, Table Mountain
Mull, C.G. and Adams, K.E., ed., 1989, Bedrock geology of the eastern Koyukuk Basin, central Brooks Range, and eastcentral Arctic Slope along the Dalton Highway, Yukon River to Prudhoe Bay, Alaska: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Guidebook 7 vol. 2, 167 p., 1 sheet, scale 1:2,851,200.
- gb007vol2.pdf (18.0 M)
- GB 7-10Dillon, J.T., 1989, Structure and stratigraphy of the southern Brooks Range and northern Koyukuk basin near the Dalton Highway, p. 157-187.
- GB 7-11Blum, J.D., Dillon, J.T., and Blum, A.E., 1989, Regional significance of the Jim River and Hodzana plutons, p. 189-190.
- GB 7-12Smith, D.T. and Dillon, J.T., 1989, Gravity-and-magnetic model of the Dalton Highway corridor through the Brooks Range, p. 191-194.
- GB 7-13Dillon, J.T., Lamal, K.K., and Huber, J.A., 1989, Gold deposits in the upper Koyukuk and Chandalar mining districts, p. 195-201.
- GB 7-14Mull, C.G., Adams, K.E., and Dillon, J.T., 1989, Stratigraphy and structure of the Doonerak fenster and Endicott Mountains allochthon, central Brooks Range, p. 203-217.
- GB 7-15Moore, T.E., Nilsen, T.H., and Brosge, W.P., 1989, Sedimentology of the Kanayut Conglomerate , p. 219-252.
- GB 7-16Armstrong, A.K. and Mamet, B.L., 1989, Stratigraphy of the Lisburne Group in the central Brooks Range, p. 253-265.
- GB 7-17Adams, K.E. and Siok, J.P., 1989, Permian stratigraphy in the Atigun Gorge area: A transition between the Echooka and Siksikpuk Formations, p. 267-276.
- GB 7-18Bodnar, D.A., 1989, Stratigraphy of the Otuk Formation and a Cretaceous coquinoid limestone and shale unit, northcentral Brooks Range, p. 277-284.
- GB 7-19Siok, J.P., 1989, Stratigraphy and petrology of the Okpikruak Formation at Cobblestone Creek, northcentral Brooks Range , p. 285-292.
- GB 7-20Crowder, R.K., 1989, Deposition of the Fortress Mountain Formation, p. 293-301.
- GB 7-21Huffman, A.C., Jr., 1989, The Nanushuk Group, p. 303-309.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Sheet 1 Gravity and aeromagnetically modeled cross section of the Dalton Highway Corridor through the southern Brooks Range, Alaska, scale 1:2,851,200 (7.0 M)