USGS OF 51-56
Tungsten deposits in the Fairbanks district, Alaska
Authors:Byers, F.M., Jr.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
USGS Publications Warehouse
Byers, F.M., Jr., 1951, Tungsten deposits in the Fairbanks district, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 51-56, 45 p., 7 sheets, scale 1:63,360.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure 2, Map showing intrusive rocks and scheelite lodes northeast of Fairbanks, Alaska (91.0 K)
- Figure 3, Sketch map of tungsten lode claims, Gilmore Dome, Fairbanks district, Alaska (414.0 K)
- Figure 4, Geologic map showing scheelite deposits, Gilmore Dome, Fairbanks district, Alaska (448.0 K)
- Figure 5, Geologic map and sections of Stepovich Mine, scale 1:63,360 (417.0 K)
- Figure 6, Geologic maps of bulldozer trenches 4-24, Stepovich Lode, Gilmore Dome (721.0 K)
- Figure 8, Geologic maps of bulldozer trenches on Colbert Lode, Gilmore Dome, scale 1:63,360 (376.0 K)
- Figure 9, Scheelite prospects between Steele Creek and First Chance Creek, Fairbanks district, Alaska (122.0 K)
Fairbanks Mining District; Scheelite; Tungsten
Top of Page